October 18, 2016

In Beyhadh you will see two completely different shades of love: Imran Khan

Imran Khan, who was last seen in 'Mere Rang Mein Rangne Wali' made a comeback on small screen after almost one and a half year with Cinevistaas recently launched show 'Beyhadh' on Sony Entertaintment. He is playing a protective and loving father of Saanjh (Aneri Vajani) in the show.

So, what kept him busy all this while? "I love to travel and while I was on a road trip to Ladakh I got an interesting idea. I developed the concept for a movie, and decided to direct the film in which instead of the dark side of Kashmir, I have tried to showcase it as entirely different angle of love," said the actor, who had earlier did shows like Tara, Ammaji Ki Galli, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, Beintehaa etc.

When quizzed, why he chose to comeback with a romantic thriller show, he said, "It's a finite series and the concept of the show is quite interesting. They beautifully showcased two  completely different shades obsessive and selfless love. I am playing Prem, who is a progressive father of Saanjh. He is like a guardian angel to his daughter, who smells Maya's (Jennifer Winget) intentions and try his best to protect and guide Saanjh. I like the way, they are portraying the father-daughter relationship."

No comments:

Post a Comment