August 18, 2014

Jodha Akbar 18th August 2014 Written Episode Update

Scene 1
Jalal ask ruks how is atifa, jodha is stunned to listen this, jalal says I mean did his husband irritate her in my absence, ruks says everything is fine, just go and take rest, jalal nods and says to hamida that I will meet you later, he goes from there.

Atifa is in tears, jalal comes there, she is happy to see him, jalal sits beside her and says why are sitting like this? she says dasies told me that you only love jodha and will not come back to me, I thought tha after this kidnapping incident, you wont come back to me, jalal says bandhies said anything to you and you accepted, atifa says I had to accept as I am a bandhi too who in indebted to you, I know I should be in limits but I know that I am nothing without you, If you would not come to me even than I would be waiting for you, I would be happy just by seeing your glimpse, you mean a lot to you, jalal says don’t think like this, you know you mean a lot to me, you are peace for me and I cant be away with you, I know jodha is important to me, she is my responsibility but she always hurt me, she always become problem for me, this time too she created problem for me and I get peace when I come to you, atifa rest her head on his shoulder, jalal says now don’t think that I will leave you, atifa says yes but still I am not yours, my husband has full rights on me, jalal says don’t care about that, I will anything to bring you closer to me, he hugs her, zakira comes there with juice and listens all this. jalal thinks something, zakira thinks that this atifa is clever, she is emotionally black mailing jalal and this is bad for jodha.

Scene 2
Jodha is in her room and recalls how jalal held her hand infront of all, zakira is there and thinks that should I tell about atifa to jodha? she then thinks that jodha is already tensed, I shouldn’t tell her. salima comes there and sees jodha lost in thoughts, salima says did I disturb you jodha, jodha says no and ask her to come, salima sits, jodha ask where is Rahim, salima says I didn’t bring him as I wanted to talk to you, is everything alright between you and jalal, jodha says I asked forgiveness from jalal but he didn’t answer me, you know what, khaibar gave his life just to save me and jalal saw that too but then.. and what ever happened, I am not only responsible for all this, jalal’s anger was also responsible, if he didn’t.. salima stops her and says that this time is not to discuss old matters, its time to remove space between you and jalal and you have to take 1st step, jodha says I tried many times but jalal always show me his back and why always I ask forgiveness, is this relation is from my side only, jalal only like the company of atifa, he doesn’t understand that she is of someone else, salima says that you have the power to bring jalal back to you and mistake is done by you by not obeying jalal’s order, if there was any other wife instead of you, he wouldn’t have forgiven her but for you he roamed around whole jungle and also announce in people to respect you this means he has some feelings for you and if he is going to atifa then you have to bring him back, he is alone and you have show him love and care and bring him back to you as this is in betterment of all otherwise antyhign can happen, zakira says sorry to interrupt but this atifa is very clever then her face, she makes me remind of benezir, she has some other plans, I feel, jodha thinks, salima says to jodha that only you have the power to bring jalal on track, jodha says you are right, jalal is my husband and I will go to any extent to get him back, salima says sooner you meet him, it will be good for you, she leaves. jodha thinks.

Scene 3
Atifa’s husband is in dargah, jalal comes there too, atifa is there too, husband fumes seeing jalal, priest says that this is sacred month of Ramadan, I request all here to do good deeds in this month, jalal prays and leaves from there, husband points something to priest, priest goes to atifa and says that I want to talk to you, he takes atifa and her husband aside, he says to atifa that have you any idea why did I call you here? she says no, priest says that just by offering prayers, god will not become yours, if you go against Islamic rules and will not obey limits than your prayers are void, you will be considered as sinner and your prayers will not reach to god if you cheat your husband so now its on you to decide if you want harem or god’s blessing.

Scene 4

Jalal comes in court and ask todarmal to distribute money on eid, maham says It will affect government, jalal ask what you suggest todar, todar says It will affect for sometime but we will have good economy afer some time and I suggest that instead of giving money, we should give food and grains to people as they need it more and it will stable their lives which is in betterment of government, also if we send grains to neighboring countries then our relation will become better and we will have spend less of defense, jalal says I like your intelligence, soldier comes there and says that atifa send message that she wants to meet you right now, all are shocked, sharifa ask should atifa be called here? jalal says no I will go and meet her.

Jalal comes to atifa and shouts what is all this, how can you send message in court, I think my love has stopped your mind, don’t forget your limits otherwise.. atifa says make me away from you, throw me in your eyes because I cant choose between you and god, tonight my husband is coming to take me, I did a sin by loving some other person when I am married but I am not characterless, I wont be able to say no to my husband so you better throw me out or kill me so that I wont have to choose between you and him, jalal angrily leaves from there.
in court, adham says that harem matters are being discussed in court, now how will we do government, one dasi comes and interrupt us but jalal instead of forgiving her took her inside, this cant happen and even jalal doesn’t have right to do this, jalal comes there and looks at adham, jalal says I listened one complain that I disturbed court so let me tell you that I have the right to break any order, If king wants then he can make or break any rule, so today I am announcing something and you all have to accept it, I jalal Uddin Akbar announce that on eid day, I will marry atifa even if she doesn’t get divorce from her husband, this marriage will happen.

Jodha is getting ready, moti says you took good step, you are going and will talk to him, jodha says I felt bad when jalal got angry on me but I cant let him go to any other women, salima gave me good advice, jalal is angry on me even then he came and saved me so I will go and will just talk to him to clear misunderstandings, moti says your grandmother used to say that person who ask forgiveness is great and person who forgives have big heart and this way all remain in peace, zakira comes there and says jalal announced his marriage with atifa, jodha cant believe her eyes. ruks gets to know it and comes out, jodha is also going , they meet each other, jodha says that your face is showing that.. ruks says how this can happen that I wont be special wife, no I born to be special wife, I will not let that happen, jalal loved you and you are becoming mother but even then I was special wife and now this is also snatching from me, jodah says this is problem, you always cared for your position, not about your husband, ruks says we cant control our husbands, we have just this position and we cant lose it, this is our respect, jodha ask what about love? ruks says you always talk about love, you said that you will give heart to jalal? you will change him? and now he is changed, he is not caring about anything, this happened because of you but I will stop jalal.

Precap
Jalal says to jodha that I would accept anything of a wife who wouldn’t disrespected his husband infront of all but now I don’t have any reason to listen to you.



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment