December 11, 2013

Evelyn Sharma to match dance steps with Arshad Warsi

Evelyn Sharma seems to have all the luck by her side. From starting out as a fashionista and graduating to Bollywood success with super hits like Nautanki Saala! and the Ranbir Kapoor-starrer Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (YJHD), she’s now turning a new leaf.

Evelyn Sharma secretly celebrates her 23rd birthday in pomp and style!

Evelyn has been signed by director Neeraj Pathak for Bhaiyyaji Superhit starring Sunny Deol, Preity Zinta and Arshad Warsi.

Pitted as the leading lady opposite Arshad, she plays a cute, sexy but traditional Indian girl. But what the actress is most excited about is matching dance steps with him!

Evelyn Sharma basks in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani glory!

Apart from being a powerhouse performer, Arshad is well-known for being a great dancer. And Evelyn feels this gives her a great chance to hone her dancing skills too. Nowadays, the gal is often spotted at a dance rehearsal hall in Andheri, Mumbai. We wonder if that has something to do with the challenge of dancing with Arshad.

Meanwhile, having bagged a role with various shades, comedy, songs, dance and all, Evelyn is glad to work with director Neeraj Pathak. “He spotted me in YJHD (in which she played Lara's character) and invited me to his office for a meeting. He compliments me for my talent and thinks I am a quick learner. I feel honoured with the praise.

I don’t mind doing intimate scenes as long as my co-star is cute: Evelyn Sharma

And what does her hero Arshad think of her? “When I first shot with him in Jaipur, it was a scene where I was performing a puja in the house. And Arshad was quite amused by my Hindi accent,” she winks.




Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment