April 25, 2013

Vidya Balan asked for autograph: Aditya Roy Kapoor

Mumbai: After watching Aashiqui 2, Vidya Balan couldn't stop herself from asking her brother-in-law and actor Aditya Roy Kapoor for his autograph.

Aditya plays the male lead in the musical romance directed by Mohit Suri. Also starring Shraddha Kapoor, it hits the theatres on Friday.

"She said, 'Give me your autograph.' I said what rubbish, but she said give and I said, 'OK fine, take it," Aditya told reporters at the film's special screening here on Wednesday. Vidya is married to Aditya's elder brother Siddharth, who is the managing director of Studios, Disney UTV.

Positive reactions from family members are making Aditya happy. "I have relaxed a little bit. I am happy and I was just waiting to see what they reacted like. Mom and dad are also quite happy with the film," Aditya said.

Vidya is in complete awe of the film and calls it a beautiful love story. "I will say that I watched a beautiful love story after a very, very long time. You can really feel the love between those two people and I can't remember the last time when I felt like that when I watched a film," Vidya said here.

She is also all praise for the director. "Really, Mohit Suri, hats off to him. The love and the passion with which he has told this story, he has brought out the best in everyone. Shraddha and Aditya are to die for and they performed even better," said the actress.

Meanwhile, Siddharth spoke in true producer's style. "Whenever I see a good film, I wish I had made the film. But at the end of the day it is a good thing as it spurs you on to do better," Siddharth said.

IANS



Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete