February 06, 2013

Tina Dutta irked for linkup with Ali Merchant!



Petite and charming Tina Dutta, who is currently seen playing double role in Colors' Uttaran got irked after she received call from one of the reporter. That reporter linked her with Ali Merchant as she came with Ali to attend Colors' party.

Denying the rumour the actress said there is nothing between her and Ali and all is false. "At Colors' party I came with Ali Merchant because I had no car. Does it mean we are dating each other? I am not at all dating Ali, he is like my bro," quipped Tina.

She further added, "Please tell me If I step in with a girl then will you call me lesbian? Or if you see me with my uncle, then will you say Tina Dutta is dating an old man for security?"

-K Himaanshu Shukla

"To read more about Tina Dutta Click Here"




Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

3 comments:

  1. ichcha aap single hoo??? pls kya aap mujhse shaadi karogi???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina is beautiful. I love her <3 adore her. Please Scrutiny upload her exclusive pictures.

    ReplyDelete