August 26, 2011

When I felt proud because of you Anna..


I boarded the train from Andheri to Vile Parle. When the train started running I heard the conversation between two uneducated men. 

One man said, ‘Abe saala aaj subah anna ka phone aaya tha (I got a phone call from Anna today).

‘Kya bola re woh (What did he said)?
’ the other man asked.

Woh bola kab tak bhooka rahu?, tu zara Sonia ko samjha ki maan jaaye lokpal bill ke liye. Roz roz bathroom me chup chup ke kab tak Vada Pav Khaata rahu mai?(Anna pleaded can you please requested Congress President Sonia Gandhi to accept the Lokpal bill. I can't stay hungry anymore and fed up of secretly having Vada Pav’s in bathroom)’, he replied.

They both started laughing, which made me angrier.

I turned around, pointed towards the one man asked other one, ‘Tujhe iske baap ka naam pata hai? (You know the name of his father?)’.

He replied surprisingly ‘Nahi yaar’.

I showed my middle finger to them ‘Saale chutiye tujhe tere dost ke baap ka naam nahi pata aur tu uss aadmi ka majak bana raha hai jisse aaj desh ka bachcha bachcha jaanta hai, kyunki wo kuch achcha kar raha hai hamare liye. Khud ko aaine me dekh fir kisi ka majak banana .(Fool you are, you don’t even know the father’s name of your friend and you are making fun of Anna. Every child in my India knows his name because of the great work he is doing for us. Watch yourself in the mirror and then laugh on other.)'

I was so angry and pissed off that I wanted to slap them hard around the face. Then I closed my eyes, to calm down I start counting from 1 to 10, someone gave me a great pat on the back. When I opened my eyes I saw everyone in the luggage compartment of slow local train from Andheri to Churchgate started clapping.

I got goosebumps and felt proud because of you Anna.

Corrupt and Shameful Indian,
-K Himaanshu Shukla..

NOTE: It's not a fictitious story
 

Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

9 comments:

  1. God job khimmu, i really really felt proud of you after reading this......

    Hugs,
    krishna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good they deserved to know how we can deal with things and that starts with an individual like you

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg mr shukla u did a grt job

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW DARE THOSE IDIOTS made fun of our beloved ANNA
    right now we all are so sad and depress ..this man has not eaten anything for past 11 days and look at these corrupt politicians they al are enjoying their parties n all .....the entire nation is with ANNA ..we all salute this great man ....thanks a lot for this article on ANNA ....
    -Sita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Proud of u, good answer to those stupid people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats grt himaanshu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kya baat hai bhaiya feeling really proud of u

    ReplyDelete