June 27, 2011

Tina Dutta thanks fans for their prayers

 
Tina Dutta well known as Ichcha of Colots’s Uttaran was not well and was hospitalized.  She took a break from the shoot because of fever and stomach infection, and then admitted in Hiranandani Hospital, Powai(Mumbai), where she was diagnosed with typhoid fever. Yesterday she returned home after spending 6 days under strict medication.

I’m out of the hospital and feeling much better. Thanks to all my friends, fans and well-wishers for their prayers for my speedy recovery and support. I am expected to resume work from Wednesday”, Tina Dutta quips.

We wish Tina a speedy recovery.

-K Himaanshu Shukla..


"To read more about Tina Dutta Click Here"


Join us on Facebook
Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

6 comments:

  1. thanks for the news

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great she's better now.
    Beautiful pic!Nice pose, she looks so serene!!
    Thanks Himaanshu Ji for the update :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speedy Recovery Tina aka Iccha
    Get Well Soon
    Take Care Of Ur Health :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tinu di get well soon
    love u

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love my queen tina i like soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much pls i want to see u .. my dear so cute
    i love uuuuuuuuuuuuu lot of . my room is full of u r photos i realy like & love u ichca & veer was a really cute pair , then made for each other pls reply me no words to explain to u u r great love uuuuuuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u ar the best m also the big fan of tina

      Delete