May 27, 2011

"I shall marry Karan Johar if Mumbai Indians win IPL-4" : KRK


Abusive, rude, foul, impatient, violent tempered, brash Z-Grade so called actor Kamaal R Khan aka KRK (as he pompously calls himself) is only person who doesn’t mind putting his foot in his mouth.

Deshdrohi actor recently tweets “And if Mumbai Indians will win IPL-4 and I become gay then I shall marry Karan Johar. It is promise.” and "I challenge that Mumbai Indians can't win IPL-4. They will lose next match or final. If MI will win IPL-4 then I shall become gay. Promise."

He dares to tweet such stuffs because he has nothing to lose. The Ugly actor this time gone beyond the limits and made a statement on Karan Johar and Sachin Tendulkar. Karan is one of the most powerful people in Bollywood and Sachin is no doubts most favorite Cricketer.

I tried to contact Karan Johar but he remained unavailable to comment.

In an interview KRK said, “Mumbai Indians cannot win 4 matches consistently. If MI wins match against RCB then I am 100% sure they will lose because Dhoni is captain of CSK. Whenever Dhoni played  in the finals the team never saw a defeat."

Apparently Gay community is not happy because of KRK’s statement.

This is the high time, someone should puts a sock in the loudmouth sensation-seeker Kamaal R Khan.

-K Himaanshu Shukla..

Please spend 1 sec to click on my ads as token of appreciation.

Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

1 comment: