November 30, 2010

Surprise visit of my parents was the best memorable gift for me : Hemant Chaddha

Hemant Chaddha, the actor, who established himself in the entertainment industry with good roles in some of the most popular serials like Kasautii Zindagi Ki, Amber Dhara, Solhah Singaar, CID, Tum Dena Saath Mera and Geet Hui Sabse Parayi etc.


He will celebrates his birthday tomorrow(1st December), I caught up with this young actor to know more about his plans...

Firstly wishing you a very happy birthday in advance
Thank you so much!.

Any birthday plans?
No yet. It’s a working birthday for me, I will be in Kashmir for shooting a serial for Kashmiri channel.

One person you wish to meet on your birthday?
I really wish my parents, especially my mother were here but it won’t be possible, they are in Jaipur.


"Hemant with his mom"
Most memorable gift you have received on your birthday?
I believe that more than gifts it’s the presence of your loved ones that’s more special. Surprise visit of my parents two years back was the best memorable gift for me. I really want to get the same gift again.

Is there any particular thing which you do on your birthdays?
I go to the temple and I take blessings from my parents. Also I never forgot to cut cake on my birthday(smiles).

What is your dream birthday like?
Dream birthday…never thought of it. May be a surprise party organized by someone.

When did you get fascinated and got attracted to the world of showbiz?
I got the best male model prize in Jaipur. That sparked off a desire in me and I felt confident that I am suitable for the entertainment industry.

Any message to your fans?..
I just want to thank everyone. I hope I keep you all entertained as always. God Bless them all.

I wish the young lad all the best for his future endeavors..

-K Himaanshu Shukla..

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday hemant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many many happy returns of the day Hemant!! Have a blast.. Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you hemant, many-2 happy returns of the day.

    ReplyDelete