February 28, 2010

Happy Birthday sharp nosed lady!!!....

Today is a very special day because 28th February the birth date of the one of the most charming, beautiful, stunning, sweet , ravishing, generous, gorgeous, warm and wonderful girl in the entire universe.(…I know ye thoda jayada hoo gaya :D)

If I could, I would shower her with yellow and white flowers.



Sharp nosed lady on your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you, just the way you imagined it, or better.

May the almighty shower his blessings on you by
providing the excellence in all your deeds and give you the best what you deserve.

Cheers,
-K Himaanshu Meehirs' Shukla...



3 comments:

  1. Belated happy b'day Sharp nosed lady......
    Sorry I forgot ur b'day.......
    Roops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharp Nose Lady Who???? Please specify name... so that we can also wish her Happy Birthday....

    - Amit R

    ReplyDelete