February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Aaryan!!!...

Happy Birthday Dear Aaryan!!!...

Aaryan would have been 26 today had he not passed away nine years ago in much too young age in a tragic road accident.

The very first time I heard “Behti hawa sa tha woh...” song from 3 Idiots, I thought it was been written for Aaryan by Swanand Kirkire. Aaryan is carefree, fun loving, innocent, innovative, adventurous, and sometimes very mischievous. He was always there to cater to our every need. A very emotional guy.

He was like a flowing wind, like a soaring kite. While the paths always lead us, he always made his own path. Sometimes fell, sometimes balanced but always went ahead cheerfully. We were always worried about tomorrow, he always celebrated today, he lived every minute fully.

He was like shade in scorching sun, he was like an oasis in a vast desert. He was like the medicine for wounded heart.

We were limited to well. He will do somersault in the river, he used to swim against the waterfall. He was like a carefree cloud. He was our friend.”

It’s not only the English translation of “Behti hawa sa tha woh...”, it’s like someone is describing Aaryan.

I heard somewhere, “Friend ship is stronger than death even though it can’t stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can’t separate friends. It can’t take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death.”

Sometimes I sit and remember his smile, his laughter, it not only brings tears to my eyes, but a smile to my heart also.
I feel my friend absence, but I continue to feel his presence whenever I close my eyes and aska "Aaryan, you there?" He always replies “Yes, I am always there for you brother!!!...”

Happy Birthday Brother! Today my eyes are wet with tears, but my heart is smiling!

Eternal rest grant unto Him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen…

(Last year blog on aaryans' Bday : http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.com/2009/03/happy-birthday-dear-aaryan.html )

Miss You Aaryan…
-K Himaanshu Meehirs’ Shukla…

4 comments: